At Criterium-Lalancette & Dudka Engineers, our employees come from diverse educational and professional backgrounds, including engineers, building trades, construction and project management, real estate, marketing, and other fields.
We are not limited to a narrow mold, but we do share certain traits, including:
- Passion. We share a passion for analyzing buildings and serving clients.
- People skills. The ability to communicate clearly with clients and build long-term relationships with them is as important as professional training and experience.
- Problem-solving ability. Problem-solving ability and critical thinking are important skills that enable individuals to analyze and solve complex problems in various situations.
- Professionalism. Our employees are both technically proficient and highly ethical.
- Pride in their work. We aim to provide the highest quality service to our clients, and we want employees who can deliver this level of service.
- A commitment to lifelong learning. To deliver state-of-the-art service to our clients, our employees must maintain state-of-the-art knowledge and skills.
- Ambition. As a company with ambitious goals, we attract like-minded individuals who want to deliver the best to our clients. If this sounds like you, let’s talk!